Yh I’m creeped out by how Ariana Grande is sexualised and also made to look like a child simultaneously. Whoever is marketing her needs to stop it.
Anonymous said: Why are you so angry about JLaw's nudes being leaked? I thought you didn't like her.
- i am angry because this is just another example of women being shamed for taking nudes instead of the douchebag who spreads them being shamed for violating someone’s privacy like that
- i am angry because nobody deserves this, regardless of how i feel about their personality
- i am angry because this is pure misogyny and shows how women aren’t respected in our culture
- i am angry because she did not consent to having those pics posted everywhere but they still were
- i am angry because on the VERY RARE occasion this happens to a male celeb he is not shamed but rather the perpetrator is and it’s forgotten quickly whereas this will haunt jennifer for years and years to come
- i am angry because this was a sex crime and people are treating it like a joke
- i am angry because she is being exploited/objectified and some gross dudebros are probably jacking off to those pics
- i am angry because people are CONGRATULATING the fucker who did such an atrocious thing to her instead of being appalled
listen i may not like her personally but the fact remains that as a human being she is entitled to body autonomy and to choose who sees her naked body and who doesn’t
where did noah keep his bees
IN THE ARK HIVES
Get the fuck away from me right now
This is for all you ladies out there.
the struggle is real
I have a trans man story about this.
Since I’m pre-t I still have my period but since I’m socially out as trans I use men’s bathrooms. One time at the college the family bathroom was taken and so I went into the men’s room to do my business. I tried opening the little pad as quietly as I could manage, but the rustling and ripping sound still happened. I froze in silence because I didn’t know if the other guy in the men’s room heard it or not.
Then after a little bit of silence I hear…
"Who has a bag of chips?"
And in a panic I just whisper back to him “I’m not sharing.”
Then I hear a huff before he finished his business and left.
ok let’s look at this closely
it’s 6 in the morning
you carried a massive fishtank which no doubt costs like a hundred bucks into the woods
then you either dragged a hose or used buckets (since there’s no way anyone can carry that much water) to fill that thing up
then you set a timer on your camera (or asked a friend) and got in it and had to keep submerging yourself in cold water at 6 in the morning until you got a good shot where you weren’t a blur and you weren’t drowning
this photo is beautiful but what
That’s what you do for art.
Reblogging for the last comment.